Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LAWSUIT AGAINST THE FINANCIAL ELITE

In my daily rounds around the internet I uncovered a very interesting story and thought I would share it with you.  It is quite extraordinary in its action and claim.  It is one that I have come across in the past but was not sure of its credibility, but since it has escalated into action I felt compelled to share it. 
It involves a lawsuit of the financial elites and it has been reported to end the elites control over the Western governments.   

“A lawsuit ('11 CIV 8500 - Judge Holwell) was filed in New York on Wednesday 23rd November 2011 which could end the secret government that has ruled Western civilization for the last 300 years.”  - Alcuin and Flutterby website.
An extraordinary claim!  I am not going to go into the details of the lawsuit or the background information simply because I am not knowledgeable enough on the subject to offer any meaningful insight, but you can view the full text of the lawsuit here, and the background here.  If you are familiar with this story and would like to share your information and thoughts, or just have an opinion, I would love to hear them.
If this is true, it further demonstrates the failure of the mainstream media to give us meaningful news.  Then again, considering who owns them, why would they. 

No comments:

Post a Comment